Thursday, September 6, 2007

Go Saints!

If you know me at all, this post should come as no surprise to you. Tonight, the New Orleans Saints take the field against the Indianapolis Colts. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am that football season has begun. I really want the Saints to win but if they don't, I wouldn't be that sad because the Colts are my second favorite team. Jason and I really like Payton Manning and usually root for them. However, they are playing my team, so GO SAINTS!

I know to some of you this is not a big deal. It is such a big deal that my daughter says "Go Saints, Go Colts, or Go Cowboys (Jason's team)" every time we watch a football game (even college). So tonight she should be a little confused. I really don't have words of wisdom to share this time, I just thought everyone needed to be rooting for the Saints tonight.

No comments: