Thursday, September 13, 2007

Emily Being Emily

Okay, if you get tired of hearing about Emily, I am very sorry. But, seeing as how I am a stay-at-home mom, that is probably what I will talk the most about. She is so funny. She is really into her car right now. We only have one vehicle and Jason takes it to work everyday. At lunch time, when he leaves to go back to work, she will start crying because he took her car. In the afternoons, we he returns home, she gets so excited because her car is back. I just really think that is funny because it is such a big deal to her to have her car at home. I have also included a picture of her "helping" paint by putting tape on the wall. It is such a funny picture. The second one is of her sliding down her "waterfall." She thought of this all by herself. I think it is amazing how they just need the simplest things to entertain them, blue painters tape and a blue blanket and she was good to go. I will leave you with one profound thought and then I am fresh out; do you think God laughs when we try to maintain control of a house with a two year old in it?

No comments: