Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Future Brings Change

Even though I don't always embrace every little cultural change that comes my way, change can be good and I love to dream about the all of the possibilities the future holds. For all of us, the future can be a clean slate with endless possibilities. Today I was again reminded of that through an e-mail my sister sent me about the new Mercedes Benz. This car is different from any that I have seen and even though I'm not quite sold on how it will work, it's just cool to see that somebody somewhere thought this up. I feel the same way about the Apple iPhone. This phone is pushing the limits on a device that the majority of the people I know today have attached to their body at all times. Does it have flaws? Yes, but Apple won't just give up and throw in the towel. Instead, they work to make it better. We need to also not be afraid to fail but strong enough to understand that we are not perfect and will make mistakes. God gives us the chance to fall flat on our faces, stand up, dust ourselves off, and start again. Here's to seeing our God-shaped future as limitless!

No comments: