Wednesday, September 26, 2007

College Memories

This morning I found myself thinking about the days I was in college. Ahhhh, these are fond memories. The years I spent in college were some of the best because they were pretty carefree. College is where I made some of my truest friends. As I was lying in my bed thinking, I recalled so many silly things. If you were there with me, then you know these references: Reba (she is still #1 in my book), Amanda's pig collection (do you still collect?), Vony and Vonda (they both have a special place in my memory), wanting a second place finish in order to get the Popeye's fried chicken (but winning first), Sheree falling down in the construction site (I did not witness this but she told us), our snow report (funniest thing ever), the BSU (now called the BCM), our late night devotionals, Katie, holding me hostage, and so many other great memories. Isn't it amazing how our lives have changed so drastically. We are moms, wives, grown-ups. It is an amazing thing. I remember us sitting around talking about what we wanted our husbands to be like and what we were going to name our children and what we wanted to do. I don't know about any of you, but all of my dreams have come true.

No comments: