Monday, January 7, 2008

Callie Ann Peck!

Callie Ann Peck was born today at 1:06pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 ozs, was 19 3/4" long and is doing great. Theresa did a wonderful job and is now very tired. Even though she has been through so much since we checked in at 11:50pm on Sunday night, it was all worth it. Her big sister Emily is ready to take her home so that she can hold her and play with her. So far she really doesn't fully understand how much her life has changed today. We do have video of her kissing Callie and even singing "Jesus Loves Me" to her before she left for MiMi and Papa's house. I will be posting more pictures as soon as I can and am hoping to get a short video up as well. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts as we prepared for this wonderful miracle. God has truly blessed my family and me once again. Talk about a great way to start 2008!


1 comment:

Travis and Stephanie said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Give Theresa a hug for me!!