Monday, December 31, 2007

5 Random Facts About Me

I was tagged by my wife to post 5 Random Facts About Myself.
Here goes . . .

1. I'm left-handed and proud of it.

2. I love to eat. There are only a few foods that I really don't like, but overall, I love all kinds of food. (Just a side note, because one of my favorite foods is seafood I miss living in New Orleans even more.)

3. I love to read even though I don't read very fast. It takes me a long time to finish a book and have a long list just waiting for me to get to.

4. I am a huge Survivor fan and have seen every show of every season. So far I haven't gotten up the courage to apply to be on the show. The thought of leaving my family for so long keeps me a from fulfilling my dream of trying to be on the show.

5. Somewhere down the family tree I'm related to Davey Crockett.

I now tag Joshua, Heather, and Jason.

No comments: