Monday, October 6, 2008

Truly Blessed

The other day I was I was talking with some people from church about young families who are having a hard time.  I know of several couples who are plagued with debt, parenting issues, job stress, and just the busyness of life these days.  The longer we talked, the more I realized just how much God has blessed my family and me.  Don't get me wrong, we have our problems and struggles, but overall life is great.  We have a great church, our girls are healthy, and financially we are slowly eliminating our debt.  Several in our church have major health issues that I cannot even imagine having to endure.  God truly has blessed me!  

Of course as I type this, I understand that all of this can change on a dime.  We are not immune to problems and I know that they will come.  If you are going through a hard time, know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.  Many of you have shown great perseverance and I pray that when the storms of life come we rely upon God to carry us through.

On a side note, I just added some more recent pictures of our family. Click here to view them.

1 comment:

thePiks said...

Great pictures! You are definitely blessed!