Thursday, October 2, 2008

The best of days

Well, for the past few days I have been wanting to post an update of some sort but every time I sat down, nothing would come to mind. I guess I had writer's block. The truth is we have had some very calm days. I am so blessed. I did forget to mention the fact that Emily has written her name all by herself. We were at Chile's the other day and Jason wrote her name on her to-go box. Without any help from anyone else, she looked at what Jason had written and wrote her name all by herself. I had her write it again on a piece of paper because I couldn't keep the to-go box. She is also really funny because we can get in the car at Jason's parents and head home (which is 25 minutes away.) The whole way home, Emily talks. It is hilarious because Jason and I can not have a conversation at all. I don't know where she gets the whole talking so much (surely not from me, ha ha.)

Anyway, I can't go without talking about the election. I just want to remind everyone to vote. If you have not registered, do so!! Remember, everyones vote is on equal footing. Just because some people have a bigger platform to speak on then others, doesn't mean their vote counts more.

God is in control!! Thank goodness!

1 comment:

thePiks said...

Praise the Lord for calm days! We're praying for some of those around here. So glad you're blogging again!