Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is having a great start to 2009. Last night I added some more Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures to our online photo gallery. Click here if you would like to see them and more pictures of our family.

Last night I was finally able to get our Christmas/New Year newsletter emailed off. The holiday season is just so busy and then we had to make a quick trip to Texas to attend a funeral for my great grandmother. Of course I understand that everyone is busy and many of you got your cards and newsletters out early. Maybe next year I will be more diligent.

Even though I am still not used to it being 2009, I am very excited about the clean slate that January 1st brought. I am looking forward to another good year. God has really blessed the Peck family the past few months and I pray that we are a blessing to you. May 2009 be our best year yet! Thank you for being a part of our lives.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hey Jason,

My name is Justin Deweese and I am a Professional Speaker and a Church Planter. I love Jesus and love to communicate His Word. If you need someone to speak in a relevant, engaging, funny, life changing way to your students and encourage them in God’s Word, I would love the opportunity. I would love to attend a D-Now, summer camp or any other event you may have. Check out www.justindeweese.com and you can listen to an audio or video message. God bless and Happy New Year. Cute kids!