Friday, February 8, 2008

A Trip To Arkansas

My family and I are currently in Bentonville, AR to visit some very close friends of ours. They are pretty much like family to us and it has been good to get away for a couple of days. I know that Theresa has really enjoyed getting out of the house since she and the girls spend most of their time inside these days. It has just been so cold outside and everyone at church seems to be sick or getting sick. This is also Callie’s first time outside of Oklahoma and she is only one month old! The weather here has been really nice. We drove through a little bit of snow on the way up here, but it didn’t last very long.

Emily has been having a great time with Hannah and Sarah Jordan. Hannah is thirteen and Sarah Jordan is ten. They have both done a great job playing with Emily and loving on Callie. I know that when we have to leave tomorrow that she will want to stay longer with her two new play-mates. Theresa and I are going to a movie in about an hour so that will be nice. Life has just been so crazy this past month and we really haven’t spent a lot of time by ourselves. Callie will be with us, but it will still be nice to get away for a few hours. I will post some pictures of our trip when we are back in Oklahoma. I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: