Friday, February 1, 2008

More on Lost

Okay, I know that you are probably getting tired of my posts about Lost. I will make this one short and sweet. As I said in my previous post, tonight was the two-hour season premiere of season 4 of Lost. I guess that ABC is really wanting viewers that started watching Lost and have stopped or those who never really got into the show to give it a try again. I think this because they have been really trying to sum up the first three seasons so that you can jump in with tonight’s episode.

First, while I was excited about the two-hour premiere, I also knew there would be a lot of time spent on re-capping what has already happened. They did this by using the first hour to bring everyone “up-to-speed” on the highlights so far. Secondly, I also figured they would give us just enough to grab our attention to get us hooked again. The second hour of the show did just that. I can’t wait to see what happens next on Lost.

No comments: