Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Checking In

Okay, I know that it has been a little while since my last post. What can I say? Life with a two year old and as a youth pastor is busy. Of course I also know that we are all busy and I really don't have an excuse. This time in my life is just weird right now. There are a lot of things that I can't reveal to the online world. All I can say is I am at a place in my life where I have never been before and may never be again. While I know that it is times like this that God really stretches and grows us, it sure does hurt! On some levels I have never been closer to my Heavenly Father and on others levels I feel like I have never been so confused about His will for my life. To say that life is interesting for me right now would be an understatement. I know that I can't complain because He is still in control and I also know how blessed I am compared to the majority of the world. I have clothes to wear, food to eat, a car to drive, a job, a family, and love & support from many friends. Here's to not knowing my future but knowing who does!

No comments: