Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sad News

For those of you who haven't heard, Theresa and I found out last Thursday that we actually lost our baby. This has not been an easy few days and I would hope that none of you ever have to endure this. Even though we have learned that the number of women who miscarriage is quite high, it still doesn't make things any easier.

We are so thankful for our loving family and friends along with a great church who have really supportive. Thank you all for your prayers and calls. I have heard several similar stories that really make me want to cry. I know that God has a plan for us and for every other unborn baby, but it still doesn't take away the pain. Just like Emily's favorite song, "Blessed Be Your Name," we must bless God in the good as much as during the bad. May He alone be glorified!

No comments: